When given a challenge, how do you respond?
Option 2: Avoid it and let the idea DEFEAT you
What even is a challenge?
Dictionary.com defines 'challenge' as "a call or summons to engage in any contest, as of skill, strength, etc." It also defines 'challenge' as "difficulty in a job or undertaking that is stimulating to one engaged in it."
Before you allow DEFEAT to seep in, consider the advantages of embracing your challenge:
- Challenges increase your confidence.
- Challenges can create healthy habits in our lives.
- Challenges can allow us to learn more about ourselves.
- Challenges often force us to grow outside our comfort zone.
- Challenges are not always easy, but are always worth the outcome.
- Challenges really are not against anyone else. YOU and your own challenger.
This is your WINNING season so it's time to step up and challenge yourself.
Stop waiting for life to happen to you. YOU make life happen.
Stop making excuses for why things are changing in your life. YOU create the atmosphere for change to enter your space.
Stop allowing fear to consume you. YOU are more than a conqueror.
What are you waiting for? Challenge YOURSELF to something new. RIGHT NOW!!